Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Man shot to death in Hunters Point

SF: FATAL TUESDAY NIGHT SHOOTING NEAR MONSTER PARK
09/05/07 2:35 PDT
SAN FRANCISCO (BCN)

A Tuesday evening shooting that claimed the life of a male victim occurred near San Francisco's Monster Park, according to the San Francisco medical examiner's office.

The shooting took place at around 9 p.m. near the intersection of Giants Drive and Ingerson Avenue, officials said.

Authorities said the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

No other information was immediately available.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was walking my dogs when I heard 5 gunshots about 9PM. It is very sad to find out that those gunshots claimed the life of a young person. My prayers are with the persons family.

Anonymous said...

That was my cousin. Do you have any helpful information? just leave it as a comment. . . Thanks For you sympathy

Anonymous said...

the person that got shot was his name ali? because I just found out he got shot lastnight. I went to school with him. we use to kick it. my wishes go out to his family much love REST IN PARADISE ALI

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to know which of these crimes were solved (e.g., arrest made, conviction made, etc.). It seems that the unsolved murder rate in SF is much higher than everywhere else.

Anonymous said...

i love you aly and i miss you...allah yerhamak.